We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Experienced Marine Tech
Click here for our online employment application
Marine/ Power Sports Technician
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Marine and Power Sport Technician. Ideal Candidate will have 3+ years’ experience, strong work ethic and self-discipline and be able work well on their own with minimal supervision. Pay based on experience and is base + commission; range $30k- 60k +
OVERVIEW: The Marine/Service Technician is responsible for the repair and overhaul of boats, power sports, machinery and trailers.
- Examine boat and discuss the nature and extent of damage or malfunction with the service advisor or customer
- Installation of accessories and electronics on new and used boats and power sport vehicles
- Perform diagnostics and repair of all types of marine and power sports engines and transmissions/drives/generators
- Perform mechanical repair work such as:
- Remove engine, transom or outdrive
- Disassemble unit and inspect parts for wear
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, pumps, electrical and fuel systems
- Rebuild parts such as engine cylinder blocks
- Rewire ignition system, lights and instrument panel
- Replace and adjust taillights
- Install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers
- Operate a hydraulic jack or hoist as needed
- Advise customers and/or insurance adjusters as to necessary repairs
- Complete repair work utilizing service scheduler within the established timeframe
- Ensure all warranty work is completed according to manufacturers and Revolutions Power Sports and Marine’s guidelines
- Safely operate customer vehicles during diagnostic and testing operations
- Maintain tools in good condition and according to guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Internal/external customer satisfaction
- Timely and accurate completion of work
- Maintain 100% productivity
- Maintain minimum number of comebacks
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Service Advisor position for a motivated, sales minded person with good communication and customer service skills. Previous experience in a service related environment ideal but not a necessity as we would train the right candidate. Must be highly organized and have a professional appearance. A good driving record and a valid driver license are required. Competitive pay (base + commission), vacation and benefits.
About the job
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships, ensuring quality that meets customers expectations and selling the technicians time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and explain services by emphasizing specifications & value keeping customers updated on services, field all live service/tire calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer. Service advisors ensure technicians report to them any remaining issues and items the customer needs to be aware of.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective communications & service
- Estimate the technicians' time to meet technicians time constraints vehicle issues
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options of parts & replacement upon request.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes. Call when tested.
- Ensure customer has a positive experience, or make it right.
- Know well enough to answer questions regarding the customers vehicle.
As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Service Advisor:
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
- TEAM attitude willing to work together to achieve goals
- Participation in various manufacturer incentives programs and completion of certification tests as required.