When that time of year hits, we're here to help you winterize your boat or PWC. We'll get your vessel in perfect shape to be tucked away for the winter so it's ready to go once the snow melts. Let us take care of everything, from flushing your engine and checking transmission fluilds to treating your gas tanks with fuel stabilizers and seeing to onboard electrical systems.
Learn all about our winterization services below, and contact us directly to schedule your service!
• Run Stabil through the fuel system
• Fog the motor with rust preventative fogging oil
• Drain all water out of block and manifolds and add RV antifreeze to the cooling system
• Remove prop, grease splines and remove fishing line from behind prop
• Check wheel bearings and tires
• Check trailer lights
• All above services
• Change transmission fluid
• Change the engine oil and filter
• Pressure and vacuum test gearcase
• Change the lower unit gear lubricant
(new drain plug gaskets installed as needed)
• New fuel filter available upon request
(additional labor may apply)
• Charge and disconnect batteries
• Inspect fuel water seperator
• Grease motor fittings
• Check water pump
• Clean bilge pump
Contact us at (701) 746-4997 (Grand Forks, ND) or stop in today for all your powersports solutions!